Mondays, 7 – 8:15pm ET
$10-20, suggested donation. To pay an amount that’s different from what’s listed, simply contact email@example.com and we will help you register.
Drop in sessions every Monday, 7-8:15pm
- Come to any session(s) you wish. Registration required.
- Led by experienced facilitators.
- Four Mondays at a time will be posted on the website.
- If you’re interested but need a different day/time, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Embodied Empathy?
- Creative empathy skills, derived from Playback Theatre and other improv forms, that can be readily applied in a variety of settings.
- Simple ways people can feel more heard and connected to others.
- Read more here.
Who might be especially interested in these sessions?
Group facilitators, coaches, expressive therapists, improvisers and Playback Theatre practitioners who are interested in sharing the essence of Playback in offstage settings.
In each practice session, you will:
- Explore how you could apply Embodied Empathy in your personal life and/or work life.
- Practice skills with kindred spirits.
- Strengthen your listening and reflection skills.
- Learn ways to teach these skills to others (especially to non-actors).
- Hopefully – have fun!