Last Thursday of each month, 7-8pm ET
Free. All abilities welcome.
If the page won’t open, sign up or log in.
In this interactive hour, you will:
- Learn the basic Playback Theatre format and roles.
- Experience a few simple Playback forms.
- Have your questions answered about Playback Theatre and the PNA network.
- Enjoy playful connection with others.
- Learn about ways you could do more with Playback Theatre and/or Embodied Empathy.
Come to get a taste of a playful, improvisational form of story-telling theatre used around the world for celebration and to build understanding across differences.
If you’re new to Playback Theatre – or know a bit about it but have never had the chance to try some yourself – please join this informal, one-hour introductory session. All abilities welcome. Once you have attended an Intro to Playback session, you are welcome to attend the monthly Playback Jams.
You can read more about Playback HERE.
Facilitated by Johnny Olesen: a long-time Playback Theatre performer, workshop leader and psychodramatist. Currently living in New Mexico (US).