Benefits of membership
For one company membership, every person in your Playback company can benefit from these ways to learn and to exchange with other Playback groups in the region:
- Teleconferences: Join as many PNA’s monthly calls as you wish on a variety of artistic and company topics. Get to know other practitioners and exchange experience and wisdom.
- Facebook group: As a PNA company member, here you can let other PNA members know about your group, it’s events, and what you’re learning. As an individual member you can post about your individual questions and ideas.
- Publications: Receive free downloadable versions of PNA’s many how-to guides for every person in your company, and substantial discounts on print copies.
- Periodic gatherings: Connect to other Playback leaders working on common challenges.
- IPTN membership: When you join PNA (if from the U.S. or Canada), you become a member of the International Playback Theater Network (IPTN) at no extra charge. You will be listed on the IPTN site and be offered discounts to IPTN gatherings. Note: If you wish to join IPTN’s “Practitioner” level membership instead, do this through IPTN’s website.
When PNA began, we were sad that fewer than a dozen companies in our region were IPTN members and not visible to the global community. The IPTN Board was happy to partner with PNA on this shared membership arrangement, and now in our region 42 companies and 22 individuals are IPTN members. IPTN receives 1/4 of your membership fee.
PNA also offers individual and group coaching, by phone and in person, for leaders developing new Playback companies, and for people taking on the business management and income development aspects of Playback companies. Please contact us if interested.
Prices (for 2 year membership)
- Companies ($150): All members of the company receive access to downloads of all the publications, plus the other benefits above. This membership is recommended for you if you’re part of an established company–or starting one. Join.
- Individuals ($100): Receive the benefits listed above. If desired, you can upgrade to a company membership later, to share benefits with troupe members. Join.
No Playback practitioner turned away. Please don’t let money keep you from joining. We are happy to offer a “pay what you can” rate. Contribute what you can afford on the Donate page and write to us with more info (is it for an individual or company membership and where are you based) so that we know you joined.
Help strengthen Playback in North America and around the world. Join PNA
Live outside the U.S. and Canada? You are invited to sign up as an international Friend of PNA.