Benefits of membership
Help strengthen Playback in North America and around the world.
Join PNA and you will become a member of the International Playback Theater Network (IPTN) as well.
Member benefits include:
- Toolkit: Enjoy the Playback Toolkit, an extensive reference guide to the practice of Playback for both individuals and companies. Receive a downloadable version plus dramatic discounts on the paperback. Also…new chapters or articles as they become available, (like the one on “Innovations in Playback Theatre” (2017).
- Teleconferences: Join as many PNA’s monthly calls as you wish on a variety of artistic and company topics. Get to know other practitioners and exchange experience and wisdom.
- International journal: Receive an email link to each new issue of IPTN’s journal articles with thoughtful articles from around the world.
- Events: Get discounts to IPTN gatherings. You can also receive personal help connecting to other practitioners when you travel or need Playback advice.
Browse the PNA website for details about each of the above benefits.
- Companies ($150): All members of the company receive access to the Artistic, Business and Company sections of the Playback Toolkit (as a free download, 300 pages), a new bonus chapter (in electronic file only) on Innovations in Playback, plus the other benefits above.
- Individuals ($100): Receive the Artistic section of the Playback Toolkit (as a free download, 150 pages), plus the other benefits listed above. If desired, you can upgrade to a company membership later. Note: If you wish to join IPTN’s “Practitioner” level membership instead, do this through IPTN’s website.
Please contact us if you’d like to discuss a “pay-what-you-can” rate.”
Live outside the U.S. and Canada? You are invited to sign up as an international Friend of PNA.