PNA Programs and Resources: Overview
What best fits your time and interests?
Skills workshop series: Are you hungry to dig in and build your Playback skills and knowledge?
Sign up for one of these substantive, reasonably-priced programs:
- The Art of Empathy (for conductors): Thursdays, 5-6:30pm ET, five sessions starting Sept. 22
- The Performance of Trauma in Playback Theatre: Mondays, 8-10pm ET, four sessions starting Oct. 24
- Fall book group–artistic skills: Sundays, 5-6:30pm ET, six sessions sessions starting Oct. 24
Monthly events: Looking for just a little inspiration? Drop in any time to connect with other Playbackers:
- Playback Voices Around the World: 90 minute Zoom sessions, in collaboration with the International Playback Theatre Network, offered monthly (schedule varies)
- One-on-One Coffee Hour (mini-visits): noon-1pm, first Friday of each month starting Oct. 7
Coaching program: Could you use help with a specific Playback issue?
- Bring your Playback challenges to one of the Peer Clinics, facilitated by a PNA coach
– Third Saturday of each month, 4-5:30pm ET, starting Sept. 17
– First Tuesday of each month, 7-8:30pm ET, starting Oct. 4
- Consider getting skillful, individual coaching from an experienced practitioner.